FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tycoon WoW Gold AddOn Free Download

<<

admin

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 am

Tycoon WoW Gold AddOn Free Download

Hello everyone,

I've just had a chance to try this addon and I've uploaded it HERE for you guys to try out as well.

It really helps us to maximize our incomes, using valuable gold making tools with direct data. It effortlessly scans the auction houses to discover the top ways to make more gold in less time, based upon your current economy. There isn't so much a guide in this game addon, but rather a highly efficient tool to save you a lot of time, and enhancing your gaming experience.

There's numerous modules, such as Gathering, Farming, Crafting and the Auction House. It does very well to locate under priced items, highlighting them in a separate list so you can buy low and sell high for consistent gold profits.

I was a little concerned that it's against the Terms of Service that Blizzard published back when the game was created. So I asked Blizzard and they assured me that Tycoon Gold is perfectly safe and I'm not at risk of getting banned with this addon, but it could happen with other addons. It's always best to check with them first regarding these types of tools.

Do you guys want to try this out too? Well, here's the addon and I look forward to your feedback. :)

Vendor website: www.manaview.com/tycoon

Free addon download: www.sourcedownloads.com/WoWGoldAddOn.ZIP
<<

mooseDude

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:07 am

Re: Tycoon WoW Gold AddOn Free Download

Thanks for letting us try this out! I just downloaded the AddOn and it worked....no access code required. How did you get a hold of this? It's brilliant!! :D
<<

kingmufasa

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:14 am

Hmmm interesting the link wasn't working for me. But meh, i actually purchased it anyways because the people who created have put so much time, effort and energy into creating this product, so i think it's only fair to reward them for their good efforts.
<<

Nixa

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 am

Doesn't work! :/

Return to World Of Warcraft