FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[ZIP] BF4 Elite Free Download

<<

admin

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 am

[ZIP] BF4 Elite Free Download

Hello everyone, we've decided to provide the .ZIP file for BF4 Elite, with the download link HERE since this is the best guide we've come across for this incredible game!

It's a feature-packed complete walk through strategy guide, showing you how to succeed at every level of the game. You'll be completing every campaign without a flaw, whilst gaining ranks higher than most other players.

If you're wanting to reach an elite level, regardless of your current skill level, then I would highly suggest you grab this link whilst you can. These are the hottest secrets to amplify yourself as a player, boosting your scores within just a matter of days.

If anyone else has tried this, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you, and perhaps we could start our own clan together!

Package website: www.bf4-elite.com

Free download file: www.sourcedownloads.com/BF4Elite.ZIP
<<

CharlieZe

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Re: [ZIP] BF4 Elite Free Download

Thanks dude, this is an awesome guide for Battlefield 4. I downloaded it from your link and it worked perfectly fine on my PC. I'm already topping the leader boards and some people have accused me of hacking lol well if only they had this guide to help them with their game play. Are you still interested in a clan? If yes, I'd be keen to join!
<<

lolbananas

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 pm

yeah i agree with charlie, this is one really good training program for BF4. thanks to you for sharing it with us
<<

mmotec

Post Tue May 17, 2016 3:15 am

Thank u for the link!!

Return to Battlefield 4